The Government Initiative Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news: Downtime produces shiny new forum!

Go down

Breaking news: Downtime produces shiny new forum! Empty Breaking news: Downtime produces shiny new forum!

Post  Gracania Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:44 am

Anyone trying to access the forum between 9 and 11 AM GMT (which is unlikely) will have noticed we had some downtime. I took the forum down to do some serious work to it. I was requested to make some changes and I had been planning to neaten up the forum anyway so I did it all at once. If you haven't noticed the changes you are either reading this off the portal page or are not very observant. Forums are now more obviously split into their categories, they always were in categories they just weren't apparent. I have also added some pictures, because I like pictures, OK? jocolor I have also quite seriously changed the Role Play section. It is now not one forum but four: GIA role play (for GIA based role play), the GIA Times (to give up to date information on happenings in your nation), The Encyclopedia GIAnica (for your nation's history) and Individual games (for games such as NATO vs Warsaw).

So if you encounter any issues, and I expect there will be some, then please feel free to ask me about the problems.

Gracania
Gracania
Gracania
Admin

https://gialliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down