The Government Initiative Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations of NS2 World map Role Play

2 posters

Go down

Rules and Regulations of NS2 World map Role Play Empty Rules and Regulations of NS2 World map Role Play

Post  New Roosevelt Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:00 pm

The Rules and Regulations of the NS2 World Role Play shall follow:

NS2 world Role Play is a free roam, free for all style of RPG.

The RPA shall send all nations participating in the RP their nations statistics for the Game. It shall be secret from the other members, so no one knows anyone else's population other than your own.

The beginning stages of the game are used for diplomacy, such as establishing alliances with other nations. Only until the RPA informs all members on the official thread that the REAL free roam begins where nations may go to war.

Alliances may work in any way you set them up as. A non-aggression pact, a peace treaty, or an actual alliance between several nations promising to help one another.

Once the RPA enables the free roam, nations still only know what THEIR nations have. Nations will also receive what their interests are. I.E. the government of one nation may be very interested in oil, while another nation may be very interested in man power. Nations may ONLY attack after an issue has arisen, the RPA will post one on the official thread. And your nation may react in anyway you wish. For example, if the issue is oil depots are discovered in ... if your nation needs/wants oil, you may then begin a strategy of war, or whatnot.

Battle works in the following ways:

It is always easier to defend rather than invade. It is the same with the RP. To successfully invade, you must role a dice, six times. In those six attempts, you must role a number two times. Then, you must role another eight times, and this time you must call the number that will appear twice. If the invader is successful at this, then the defender has a chance to redeem their nation. If they role three times, and can call one of the numbers, then despite the invaders success, they are forced out of the country.

But if an alliance invades simultaneously the roles are more complex, and separate. If an alliance invades a single nation all together, then the dice rolls needed for success are; The invading alliance must role a set of 6 rolls for each nation involved in the alliance. Each member of the alliance must role at least two of one number. Then the defender must role 3 sets of 8 rolls. The first set they must role one number three times. The second time, they need to role and call a number which will appear twice before rolling, the third time they must call a number that will appear three times.

However, if an alliance invades a nation of an enemy alliance, then the rolls should go like the following. The invaders must do the same as above when they invade a single nation. BUT the defending alliance has an easier time. The must role two sets of 10 roles, and must call the numbers which will appear twice.

If the invader/invaders are successful, they may rename the country and set up a puppet government. And the RPA will send the info of which the former nation had. However, if the defenders are successful, the invaders may not invade the defenders until they win another battle.

Due to only 6-8 nations playing, the RPA must create NPC, non-playing countries, that shall be called the Independent Republic of.... or the Independent Nation of.... Anything that starts with Independent to show that it is a NPC. The NPC's do not attack. And if you invade an NPC you must simply role one set of 6 rolls, and get two numbers. If you are victorious, the RPA will send you a new set of data of your new "colony" of sorts population and other statistics.

Note a few things, you will not fully take over a country ran by a fellow member. Only NPC's can actually be absorbed into your nation.

Thank you, and have fun everybody. NS2 world map RP will open up sometime on Sunday, June 7, 2009.

Last edited by New Roosevelt on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
New Roosevelt
New Roosevelt
King

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations of NS2 World map Role Play Empty Re: Rules and Regulations of NS2 World map Role Play

Post  Nasha's Domain Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Wait? Today at Hawaii time? so it has already started?
Nasha's Domain
Nasha's Domain
Prince Regent

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations of NS2 World map Role Play Empty Re: Rules and Regulations of NS2 World map Role Play

Post  New Roosevelt Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm sorry about that. I was out. And now I am writing up everyone's stats. I'll open the official thread tomorrow.

Thanks!

New Roosevelt
New Roosevelt
New Roosevelt
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasha's Domain Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Alright. I was just confused. Are you playing in this one?
Nasha's Domain
Nasha's Domain
Prince Regent

Back to top Go down

Post  New Roosevelt Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Yes. Everyone is. This is going to be an everlasting game. Where all members of the alliance may participate. I need to edit a few things on the first post. Check in about 5 minutes. I'll add more stuff. Then tomorrow check your telegrams and your inbox here, I'll send all members on the map their nations info, and also the nations will receive what their governments interests are.

To understand this more, look at the edited message in a few minutes.
New Roosevelt
New Roosevelt
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasha's Domain Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Ok. And i think you should add a section about the people whos nations have been taken over and what those players should do.
Nasha's Domain
Nasha's Domain
Prince Regent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down