The Government Initiative Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israel vs. Iran

+4
Gracania
Nasha's Domain
Nova Loherien
New Roosevelt
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Israel vs. Iran - Page 2 Empty Re: Israel vs. Iran

Post  Wilhelm Tuscini Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:50 am

Gracania wrote:That's what I meant. In my anology the Arabs are the Americans and the Israelis are the Native Americans.

Oh, sorry, been a long day, yes I agree, what we did to the Native Americans was horrible.
Wilhelm Tuscini
Wilhelm Tuscini
President

Back to top Go down

Post  Gracania Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 am

At last something upon which we all agree.
Gracania
Gracania
Admin

https://gialliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelm Tuscini Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Yea!
Wilhelm Tuscini
Wilhelm Tuscini
President

Back to top Go down

Post  New Roosevelt Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Wilhelm Tuscini wrote:
New Roosevelt wrote:
Gracania wrote:Fine I accept your point. On another note would all non-Native American Indians please leave the USA. Hey they were there first.

Laughs. So major laughs!

I'm technically native right? 25% Native Hawaiian Baby!!! Suckas!!! I'll see you when I vacation to China!!!

Lulz, again totally different, the Israelis were in Israel first, not the Arabs.

What are you talking about? Hawaii was it's own independent nation before the US and all those greedy sugar plantation owners took over! We(hawaiians) were there first. It's the same thing.
New Roosevelt
New Roosevelt
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelm Tuscini Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 pm

New Roosevelt wrote:
Wilhelm Tuscini wrote:
New Roosevelt wrote:
Gracania wrote:Fine I accept your point. On another note would all non-Native American Indians please leave the USA. Hey they were there first.

Laughs. So major laughs!

I'm technically native right? 25% Native Hawaiian Baby!!! Suckas!!! I'll see you when I vacation to China!!!

Lulz, again totally different, the Israelis were in Israel first, not the Arabs.

What are you talking about? Hawaii was it's own independent nation before the US and all those greedy sugar plantation owners took over! We(hawaiians) were there first. It's the same thing.

Maybe so, however the Hawaiians wanted statehood, so they must not have thought actually knowing freedom was that bad.
Wilhelm Tuscini
Wilhelm Tuscini
President

Back to top Go down

Post  The State of Victoria Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:37 am

Wilhelm Tuscini wrote:I love how everyone here blames Israel for all the problems, yet no one ever thinks of it from the Israelis point of view; how would you like it if every day of your life you get missiles dropped on your head, how would you like it if for 2000+ years you are persecuted every day, and how would you like it, if people exterminate your race's population yet countries like Iran denounce that fact, I'm sorry but Israel has every right to get a little pissy and attack, but here we go again with the 'well if liberals ruled Israel' crap, I can tell you exactly what would happen if liberals ruled Israel, Israel would say sorry for everything, even when they had the right to attack, or whatever they're apologizing for, and Israel would do nothing, they would just sit back and take it. I'm sorry, but Israel has been screwed over for longer than any other nation in the world, and all they get is condemned and crapped on.
"how would you like it if every day of your life you get missiles dropped on your head" <-- I'm sorry to say that this is wrong. It is not "every day of your life"; more people die in car accidents every year in Israel than from missiles, rockets and attacks by Palestinian terrorists. If you substitute the word 'Palestine' instead of 'Israel', I think you'll find it's much more apt.

Sure, Israel has a right to self defence. But not on the scale where they have to send in thousands of soldiers, air strikes, phosphorous (illegal under almost every weapons and peace convention under the sun) and killing over 1000 civilians in Gaza, not the mentioned the bulldozing of Palestinian villages, the random, IDF sanctioned killing of Palestinian civilians (including children), building the wall through Palestinian territory, etc etc.

"and how would you like it, if people exterminate your race's population [sic]" Umm...Israel exterminates Palestinians too; or, to use the official Israeli government term, "targeted killings". Coming from the other side, the government calls it "terrorism", and, like the U.S, refuses to acknowledge the existence of state terrorism.
The State of Victoria
The State of Victoria
Angry Placard Waver

Back to top Go down

Post  New Roosevelt Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Look, Israel has a right to exists. No one is denying that, the main point I think people are trying to make, is that Israel was truly founded because the world felt sorry for Jews after the holocaust, and they needed a place to live. They got the holy land because they had both the US and the USSR behind them. But the argument for what's wrong with them is that what they're now doing to the Palestinians is exactly how the holocaust started. Limiting them to certain areas, and attacking them under false pretenses.
New Roosevelt
New Roosevelt
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Loherien Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:21 pm

well not exactly like the holocaust, but parallel is so many ways.

Israel right now is like a spoiled brat who was beaten by his parents, now lives in another house where everything was given to him, and now is beating on the step-brother who's bedroom he took.
Nova Loherien
Nova Loherien
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post  New Roosevelt Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Laughs. Love the analogy there Nova.
New Roosevelt
New Roosevelt
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasha's Domain Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Yes it was a good one. But he made a good point with it.
Nasha's Domain
Nasha's Domain
Prince Regent

Back to top Go down

Post  the UNSC Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:55 pm

me thinks its a her. also i agree on that one. they capitalize on their "rights" and take them a bit too far. though lets not forget the Palestinian's mutual hate. neither side is very innocent.
the UNSC
the UNSC
Placid Placard waver

http://www.ns2thecompany.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gracania Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:04 am

What so you are going to punish the Palestinians because they hate people who drove them from their homes, commited genocide against them (1948) and continue to steal their land and kill their children?
Gracania
Gracania
Admin

https://gialliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelm Tuscini Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:06 pm

So what'd I miss?
Wilhelm Tuscini
Wilhelm Tuscini
President

Back to top Go down