The Government Initiative Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for restructuring of offsite forum...

2 posters

Go down

Idea for restructuring of offsite forum... Empty Idea for restructuring of offsite forum...

Post  New Roosevelt Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:49 am

I have this idea based off of my other alliances forum,

aoss.21.forumer.com/index.php

To restructure things so like the non-political discussions are ALL lined up on the home page listed under a heading. Look at the site and you'll see what I am referring to. The RP's can be broken up into Mini-Games, and official maps. Mini-Games would be like the Partition of India, NATO vs. Warsaw etc...

While the Official Maps would be where the Official NS2 world map, Current world map, Historical world map, and my new one, World Map.

You can read about a few of my new RP ideas in the New RP's thread in the Role Play section.

By the way, Roose is not another dummy account of mine, it is a friend of mine from said other alliance. Everyone be nice to him! cheers lol!
New Roosevelt
New Roosevelt
King

Back to top Go down

Idea for restructuring of offsite forum... Empty Re: Idea for restructuring of offsite forum...

Post  Gracania Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:04 pm

First moved to the appropriate forum.
Second, I have only had time t glance at that but I think what you are suggesting I was planning to do anyway to try and neaten up the forum. Give me eleven hours and Ill see what I can do.
Gracania
Gracania
Admin

https://gialliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Idea for restructuring of offsite forum... Empty Re: Idea for restructuring of offsite forum...

Post  New Roosevelt Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Laughs. Thank you Gracania. Great minds think alike!

I am still waiting on others from my other worlds, but expect the GIA to swell in numbers over the course of the next few days. cheers
New Roosevelt
New Roosevelt
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Gracania Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 am

Was that what you meant?
Gracania
Gracania
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  New Roosevelt Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Yeah, I'm bringing a lot of my friends over.

It'll help us move faster, as their from the alliance I showed above. They run their alliance almost completely on their offsite forum. We need to be like that for the down time, and should do our best to keep our alliance intact through the offsite forum AFTER NS2 comes back.

Granted, many of them want to play a new RP so they don't have to fight over the old map and have a fresh start. Razz lol! study elephant

What? affraid I didn't say that! who would dare say such a thing? lol!
New Roosevelt
New Roosevelt
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Gracania Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:31 pm

Indeed, if you have any problems with the new system do tell.
Gracania
Gracania
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down