The Government Initiative Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protest against current government policy

2 posters

Go down

Protest against current government policy Empty Protest against current government policy

Post  Gracania Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:55 am

This is a declaration that the People's Republic Gracania is currently objecting to all Government decisions until the current issues raised in the New Legislation thread on Nation States 2. Do not expect that we shall support anything the administration proposes. We shall continue to perform with the proper conduct as Ambassador for the good of the GIA but otherwise we stand in official protest to the administration. We do not seek a coup but we do want official disruption of the executive body.

Protest against current government policy 1965_Antiwar_Protest2
Gracania
Gracania
Admin

https://gialliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Protest against current government policy Empty Re: Protest against current government policy

Post  New Roosevelt Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:38 pm

You want an official disruption of the executive body?

What exactly does that mean? You want to get rid of the executive branch? Sounds to a degree like an attempted coup!

Could you please clarify what you are upset with Gracania? The legislation says that each chairman gets to decide who their members are. That is the law I see that our president has broken, nothing else. I have messaged him, but your protest of permanent membership is null-in-void because it is not law. Unless you put it up for a vote, it has no merit. It is up to Collective who shall be on the AC.

I have expressed the same to the President, but your demand for an apology is unnecessary and unwarranted. Pass the law, and you will have everyones backing. Until then, please recant your demand for an apology, and let Collective choose his fellow members, eh?

I'm going to post this in the New Administration thread as well.
New Roosevelt
New Roosevelt
King

Back to top Go down