The Government Initiative Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information and rules

Go down

Information and rules Empty Information and rules

Post  Gracania Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:13 pm

This area is for the discussion of politics in the real world. Leave your NS2 ideals at the door, try and stay serious.

We're going to have a few rules here as I see this section being the one that causes the most trouble:
  1. You may talk about any type of politics or political situation you want but try and keep the topic decent, remember that some of the members may not be as mature as you are. Most of our members are at least 16 but there may be some who aren't so bear that in mind.
  2. We're going to allow argument in here more so than in other parts of the forum as that is what this is intended to happen here. However please remember that if it gets out of control I, or a moderator, will step in and close the thread and depending on the seriousness of the situation some people may require some cooling off time (e.g. a 24 hour ban).
  3. Try and act mature even if you aren't yet. Expect to be told that you are wrong on a regular basis. Those who are experienced know that people on the internet can be very touchy and are likely to go on long tirades about a subject. If it is irrelevant and offensive I will deal with it, but otherwise suck it up and move on. A little flame war in every community is healthy.
    Information and rules Webcomic
  4. While we are going to be discussing a wide variety of issues there are some issues I will not accept. For example if I find something is racist it will be deleted, I have very little time for racists and misogynists. Racism can be discussed but hateful posting will not be tolerated.
  5. Generally try and keep it civil, but if you can't make sure you have a good reason for going extreme.
  6. Keep it light hearted, the posting of amusing pictures in this area is strongly recommended. I find pictures of kittens can take the fight out of anyone, so a funny comment (where appropriate) could be just what is needed to cool people down without me having to get the ban hammer out.
    Information and rules Flamewar

So have fun here and keep it that way.
Gracania
Gracania
Admin

https://gialliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down