The Government Initiative Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Do Liberals Like Massive Government?

2 posters

Go down

Why Do Liberals Like Massive Government? Empty Why Do Liberals Like Massive Government?

Post  Wilhelm Tuscini Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Alright, after debating with you guys for however long now, I still, for the life of me can't figure out what is even slightly appealing about having massive government. So please enlighten me as to why every liberal is in love with an omnipresent government.
Wilhelm Tuscini
Wilhelm Tuscini
President

Back to top Go down

Why Do Liberals Like Massive Government? Empty Re: Why Do Liberals Like Massive Government?

Post  Gracania Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Its all about organization and benefiting the people. We want government to be big to care for people's healthcare, their general welfare, their education etc. Many conservatives seem to want to cut it just down to the military, if you do then you might as well cut that too and go back to the caves. The only way human civilization can progress is by working together and that to me means you need a large government and you know what its going to get bigger; when in the future we abolish countries and start working together as a species government will be huge.
Gracania
Gracania
Admin

https://gialliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down