The Government Initiative Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since I'm Apparently The Only Non-Liberal Here, Here Is A Little What I Believe

3 posters

Go down

Since I'm Apparently The Only Non-Liberal Here, Here Is A Little What I Believe Empty Re: Since I'm Apparently The Only Non-Liberal Here, Here Is A Little What I Believe

Post  Gracania Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:51 am

Two things:

1. We can't read that

2. We are really grateful for having you here. Its really spiced up the debate and despite heated arguments we all enjoy your contirbutions.
Gracania
Gracania
Admin

https://gialliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Since I'm Apparently The Only Non-Liberal Here, Here Is A Little What I Believe Empty Re: Since I'm Apparently The Only Non-Liberal Here, Here Is A Little What I Believe

Post  Wilhelm Tuscini Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:56 am

Thanks Smile

It's always fun to give my liberal friends some debate and argument Wink

lol
Wilhelm Tuscini
Wilhelm Tuscini
President

Back to top Go down

Post  New Roosevelt Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:06 pm

It is nice to have a non-liberal here.

HEY you could create the only conservative political party! While you'd be the only member, it could be fun for you!
New Roosevelt
New Roosevelt
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelm Tuscini Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Hm, maybe.
Wilhelm Tuscini
Wilhelm Tuscini
President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum