The Government Initiative Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied States of Phenosia

Go down

Allied States of Phenosia Empty Allied States of Phenosia

Post  Phenosia Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:50 am

The Allied States of Phenosia is an astronomically diverse and historically rich nations. Considered by many to be the heaven of historians. The area is which the country now sits in, is considered by historians to be where mankind on world 112 started. Much like Africa on earth, the area in which Phenosia is, is basically the home of all native life to world 112.

Allied States of Phenosia PalmDrive

The greatest college in the country, David Palermos University, named after the king who unified Phenosia.

Allied States of Phenosia Portrait-of-Napoleon-xx-Robert-Lefevre

King David Palermos, the great unifier of Phenosia. Who remains the only king in Phenosian history, he was the son of a wealthy business man, a bourgeoisie if you will, born in the Kingdom of Commoria. He was schooled in his home town of Jedadia, but left school at the age of 16 to join the Commorian Royal Calvary in the then King Philip Mordena VI's conquest of the continent. He fought in what is known as the, "Infinity War," titled justly. The King became increasingly paranoid of his enemies, and his allies, believing that they thought him to be insane, he began to war with them as well over fear of them joining with his enemies. However, Commoria was by far the most populous country in the Infinity War, and had an impenetrable barrier that no nation could brake through, and hasn't till this day. The capital of Na Se Coup has an outer wall, a mile thick in rock built around the entire city and it's surrounding 50 miles in all directions, followed by another mile thick wall surrounding the city itself, making it impossible to get through.

The King's army was massive and in one attempt his former allies and his enemies formed a coalition together to stop the madman, King Philip Mordena. While Na Se Coup didn't fall, the country did, the royal army lost the battle but a shinning light was still lit, a lone calvaryman, by the name of David Palermos, negotiated with the coalition of powers for the survival of the great city. In exchange for the royal family, let the kingdom remain. And the Coalition agreed to it. And so, King Philip was beheaded and that was that.

But then came the story of the lone soldier who saved the nation, without a royal family, no one was in power, but Palermos proposed that the country become the liberal country it needed to be, to become the first republic of the world. And so it did, the Commorian Republic, based out of the great capital of Na Se Coup. The first democratic election occurred, with a man named Salvatorre Ciccio elected to consul. And he named Palermos the Chief of General Staff, supreme commander of Commoria's military. And so the republic was born, waving it's former flag...

Allied States of Phenosia 880461-2-anishinabek-flag-revision

But Consul Ciccio wished for more. He wanted the Republic to grow, and ordered his top general to begin preparations to start a new great war. And a few months later, after training every able bodied man, General Palermos invaded 3 kingdoms at once, starting what in modern Phenosian history is known as "The Unification Wars." The former Commorian ally of Vios, and arch enemies Saul and Nogosia. It was during this time, that the General began preaching how a Phoenix came and landed upon his head and told him, "Unite the kingdom, kill the kings." And so, he did just that, while the men on the frontlines steadily moved through the enemies countryside, he returned to Na Se Coup and he himself, lit his sword on fire and pierced it through the heart of Consul Ciccio. He then stood at the palace of former King Mordena, and proclaimed that the Commorian Republic no longer exists, and it is now the Kingdom of Phenosia.

He returned to the frontline with his men, and preached to them the Phoenix story, and instead of terrorizing and burning down his enemies villages, he told them the story of the Phoenix and they joined him in his conquest, about a year after Phenosia was established, the other kings surrendered to King Palermos unconditionally. He took the land and claimed it was now part of the Kingdom of Phenosia, and all the people of the losing nation's would be welcomed into Phenosia. The kings believed that they would as well, and King David simply smiled at them and said, "Unite the Kingdom, kill the kings." And he lit his sword again, and stabbed each king through their hearts and stepped away. He rapidly modernized Phenosia, but when he died, his last words were, "While the kingdom may be united, we are not allied..."

More to come later...
Phenosia
Phenosia
MP

Back to top Go down

Allied States of Phenosia Empty Re: Allied States of Phenosia

Post  Phenosia Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:21 am

King Palermos lived to the majestic age of 116, living exactly 100 years to the day that he left school in the town of Jedadia, and joined the Commorian Royal Calvary and fought in the Infinity War.

Allied States of Phenosia 79524-004-7DA6D3EF

He became king at the age of 26, he reigned over his kingdom with grace for 90 years. He witnessed the earth colonists, and took their machinery and industry and modernized the kingdom rapidly. He first saw the American settlers set up a colony just south of them, then he saw the Chinese set up a colony on the Yukaton continent, followed by the European Union, and the Latin American Alliance, and Brazil, and Russia, the list continued as his planet was a perfect planet for colonizing. But after he died, he left his son, Luke Palermos who had expected to become the next king, a letter along with every possession he'd ever had, the letter read:

Dear Luke,

My great son, how I love you and admire you. I am afraid however, that even from beyond the grave, I must ask the impossible of you. Moments before I wrote this letter, the Phoenix came to me again, and said I made a mistake. I was successful in Uniting the Kingdom, but I failed to realize the King was Ciccio, but he had not proclaimed himself king at the time I killed him. I should have gone in order, I was never supposed to be king my son, I was supposed to lead the democracy of Phenosia to great and astronomical heights, as a democratically elected leader. Not as an absolute monarch. And now, I'm afraid to tell you, that it shall be you who must pay for my ignorance. You must not step up to become King. You must proclaim the Republic once more.

I'm sorry my son,

And I will love you even in my grave when the Holy Phoenix takes me away...

And so Luke did his father's bidding, working with the American colonists to the south in establishing a democratic government, and after 17 years of reformation, Luke Palermos in the year(earth standard) 2221, the Republic of Phenosia was established. But soon after, the former kingdoms from over a century before wanted semi-autotomy, believing the Republic was too centralized, so Luke, now elected the first President of Phenosia, reformed his father's nation once more. The nation in the year of 2225 became known as the Allied States of Phenosia... Waving a majestic flag signifying a single star for each former kingdom which has been incorporated into Phenosia...

Allied States of Phenosia Jerich10
Phenosia
Phenosia
MP

Back to top Go down

Post  Phenosia Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:43 pm

The Allied States of Phenosia have a great friendship with the former American Colony of New Roosevelt, named after the USA's former President, Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Along with the Great Bison Republic, as the GBR is one of the biggest trading partners Phenosia has.

Allied States of Phenosia R2826193530

ASP President, Seth Stanley on the left, shaking hands with GBR President Samuel Dasher. Unfortunately for current President Stanley, nothing can really match up to the last President of Phenosia...

Allied States of Phenosia 21

President Sandro Corleone, he truly united Phenosia. While up until 15 years ago, it was great to call Phenosia, the Allied States of Phenosia, they never really were Allied, it was a giant confederation of small nations, united under one flag. President Corleone, who came from the state of Corleone, which was the most populous state in the alliance, and contained, what is now known as the Capital District of Na Se Coup. The problem he identified even as young boy in the state house, his father was the governor of Corleone, that the country was in fact not a united group of states in one country, it was an alliance of small countries. He set out to fix this. After his father passed away in 2284, Sandro ran for his father's old seat and won. And he drastically federalized the state, while some called him a fascist, he simply said he was a federalist. And he established the Federalist Party of Phenosia, along with other representatives, and governors, including the Mayor of the Capital District of Na Se Coup, Mathias Bonaparte, who become Corleone's best friend as time went on. So the new Federalist Party, while facing scrutiny from many others in Phenosia, for overstepping the King's plan, continued, and actually continued to gain support. In 2290 Governor Corleone announced his bid for the Presidency representing the Federalist Party, and he chose Mayor Bonaparte as his running mate. Despite massive numbers of politicians calling them out for being fascist, they rallied support, and in a 3-way race for the Presidency, competing with the Allied Union Party and the Phenosian Republic Party, the Federalists were polling in 2nd place behind the PRP, with 34% of the poll. With the PRP polling at 35%, and the AUP polling at 31%. But something unimaginable happened. During a 3-way debate, televised live, a Phoenix landed upon Corleone's head, and said something to him, something no one could hear but him. Whatever the majestic bird may have said to the Governor, it didn't matter, the public could not believe the bird their King worshiped, had landed upon this man's head.

And with that, the federalists polls skyrocketed, and they won the election with an unquestioned majority, 51% of the country voted for the Corleone-Bonaparte ticket that the Federalists ran. The PRP got 28%, and the AUP got 21%. The electoral vote went with all states voting for the federalists. Corleone was sworn into office, despite being only 37 years of age, and began to domestically overturn the country. He greatly took his principal ideas he used as governor in Corleone, to format them for the entire country. And it worked. So the Allied States of Phenosia, were finally formed, out of the Phenosian Confederacy of Allied Nations, as President Corleone so majestically stated it. He built up the nations industries, and built up foreign relations, establishing military and economic alliances with the Federation of New Roosevelt and the Great Bison Republic. He truly made the King's vision, or as he put it, the Phoenix's vision, come true.

He was easily reelected in 2295, and continued to make strides in establishing Phenosia as a world power. In 2300, the federalists were easily expected to stay in power, and nominated Vice-President Bonaparte as the Presidential nominee, and chose small time Senator from the small state of Visas, Seth Stanley as his running mate. Bonaparte liked the fact that he was a small time senator who still agreed with the Federalist's view of how to run the country. They easily won the election, with about 61% of the vote. But on inauguration day in the capital, as President-Elect Bonaparte was giving his inaugural speech, he was shot by a sniper in a plane flying by. And in a very odd set of circumstances, Vice President-Elect Stanley was elevated to the position of President. And thus is not as popular as his predecessor, as he was not elected as President. And now, without having accomplished much of serious significance, the Federalist Party, may for the first time in the upcoming elections, lose the Presidency...
Phenosia
Phenosia
MP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down